I cannot make it to KYOSS this month - traveling

Deven Phillips

Jan 5, 2024, 9:55:16 AMJan 5
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
I will be traveling to meet with a customer and may be too busy to order the pizza. If someone could take care of that I would be happy to reimburse you for the expense.

Thanks in advance!!

Deven

Jeff Squyres

Jan 8, 2024, 11:06:00 AMJan 8
to KYOSS Discuss List
It is unlikely that I will be able to attend this month; sorry!

{+} Jeff Squyres

Dave Campbell

Jan 8, 2024, 6:32:40 PMJan 8
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
i should be able to take care of pizza ordering and paying - give me a shout and let me know what that order normally consists of.
email or 502-415-2077.

for topics, i recall seeing Bill Lindley volunteer to talk about doing some address book magic from Thunderbird, and then use that data for printing labels in LibreOffice.

Dave Campbell | davecc...@gmail.com

Liang Yan

Jan 8, 2024, 7:10:40 PMJan 8
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
I will be there too, let me know if there is anything I can do.

bent...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2024, 2:50:08 PMJan 10
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
Did you get pizza sorted Dave? I’m open to whatever was bought
Sent from my iPhone

Dave Campbell

Jan 10, 2024, 2:57:39 PMJan 10
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
> Did you get pizza sorted Dave? I’m open to whatever was bought

yup - ordering for number of RSVPs in the meetup...which usually works out i guess but might be coincidental since i see names in the list i don't usually see at meetings and i see at meetings people not on the meetup list.

the pizza formula is 2 slices / person, 8 slices / pizza + 1.

currently stands at int((11 * 2 / 8 )) + 1 = 4

bent...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2024, 2:59:01 PMJan 10
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
Ok I’m seeing if I can get there as I don’t drive yet.
Sent from my iPhone