September 14th Presentations

jdstelli

Sep 7, 2022, 10:31:26 PM9/7/22
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
Good evening, KYOSS!

My name is Joshua Stelly and I'm this month's wrangler! The presentation sheet for the September meeting is already looking well populated, but if anyone is interested in giving a third presentation, you're invited to sign up using the form below:

You can put your name, the presentation topic, and a contact email (for me to conduct follow-ups) in any available row under "PRESENTATIONS" - if all three rows are already taken, you can put the same information under "OVERFLOW" to be considered for next month's presentations! I'll follow up with presenters via the listed contact email on Monday to confirm.

Respectfully,

J. Stelly