Meeting tomorrow!

Jeff Squyres

Feb 13, 2024, 9:57:37 AMFeb 13
to KYOSS Discuss List
It’s that time again — time for a KYOSS meeting!  6:30pm US Eastern, tomorrow, 14 February 2024, at 700 N Hurstbourne Parkway, in the 1st floor fishbowl conference room.  This month’s meeting is the Valentine’s Day Edition!

Who’s got something they’d like to present?

--
{+} Jeff Squyres

Deven Phillips

Feb 14, 2024, 7:59:46 AMFeb 14
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
I'll be spending the evening with my Valentine tonight. Hopefully, next month.

Jeff Squyres

Feb 14, 2024, 9:30:58 AMFeb 14
to KYOSS Discuss List
If you plan on attending tonight, please RSVP on Meetup (URL below) so that I can know how much pizza to order.  Thanks!

--
{+} Jeff Squyres

Liang Yan

Feb 14, 2024, 10:41:55 AMFeb 14
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
I can not join the meeting tonight either, see you next month, enjoy!

~Liang

Rene Adonay Franco

Feb 14, 2024, 11:55:12 AMFeb 14
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
Hi Guys I won’t be able to go to this meeting, I hope next month I see everyone. Warm regards
Sent from my iPhone

William Lindley

Feb 19, 2024, 4:45:08 PMFeb 19
to KYOSS general discussion list, Rene Adonay Franco
Great meeting, all.

\\/