Our July Meeting Is This Wednesday

Deven Phillips

Jul 10, 2022, 4:18:17 PM7/10/22
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
Does anyone have a topic they would like to present?

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday!

Deven

Ben Fitzpatrick

Jul 10, 2022, 4:19:43 PM7/10/22
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
Well I’d love to present my Debian remix WIP and discuss my m1 MacBook Air Im planning to get for my birthday Saturday?

Ben

Jeff Squyres

Jul 11, 2022, 6:35:00 AM7/11/22
to KYOSS Discuss List
Don't forget that we're trying a slightly new way now: Josh Stelly sent out an email on 6 July about this week's meeting: if you have something you'd like to present, please add it to the Google Sheet.

Thanks!

{+} Jeff Squyres

Liang Yan

Jul 11, 2022, 10:30:26 PM7/11/22
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
Got some stuff from southeast linuxfest, I will bring them to the meeting, do come if u can and grab a souvenir, :) looking forward to seeing you there!
20220613_185204.jpg