This Wednesday: Hacktoberfest!

Jeff Squyres

Oct 10, 2022, 5:30:31 PM10/10/22
to KYOSS Discuss List
Good afternoon, KYOSS!

If you're planning to attend this Wednesday's Hacktoberfest session, this is a friendly reminder of what you'll want to have ready for the meeting:

• Bring your LAPTOP (or preferred computing device with wifi capability that can install Git)
• Register ahead of time for Hacktoberfest at https://hacktoberfest.com/

The goal of this meeting is for everyone to create a Hacktoberfest-qualifying GitHub Pull Request.  We'll do a quick review of last month's slides about Git and GitHub, and then we'll break into small groups to work to create Pull Requests.

Hope to see you there!

--
{+} Jeff Squyres

bent...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2022, 5:35:04 PM10/10/22
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
I just joined with my gitlab account Jeff I’ll see you Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 10, 2022, at 5:30 PM, Jeff Squyres <je...@squyres.com> wrote:

Good afternoon, KYOSS!