Deven's Terminal Theme

Deven Phillips

Jun 8, 2022, 8:39:30 PM6/8/22
to KYOSS general discussion list
If you're interested in how Deven customized his terminal, it was using Powerlevel10K.

William Lindley

Jun 28, 2022, 9:12:33 AM6/28/22
to KYOSS general discussion list
I thought Zsh and p10k were mere sugar-coating, window-dressing — until I started using them … it's like finding a sixth gear in your 5-gear transmission. Huzzah!

Deven Phillips

Jun 28, 2022, 10:25:28 AM6/28/22
to kyoss-...@kyoss.dev
I really love their tag-line... "P10k may not turn you into a 10x developer, but it will make you feel like one!"

But on a more serious note, there are so many informational nuggets you will get and see when using p10k... It will show you which Kubernetes clusters you are logged into, it will show you information about your git repos, etc... It's pretty freakin' great.

Deven