Slides: Cryptographic Signatures for Linux Kernel Modules

Jeff Squyres

Nov 9, 2023, 7:16:54 AM11/9/23
to KYOSS Discuss List
Thanks to all who attended last night.  We had a great discussion about the hardware and software ecosystems surrounding Intel/AMD (CISC) chips, ARM chips (Raspberry Pi, AWS, Apple, Samsung, LG, … etc.), and RISC-V chips.

We then went through a presentation that I gave at KYOSS a few years ago entitled “Cryptographic Signatures for Linux Kernel Modules”.  Here’s a link to the slides that were presented; a list of references is on the final slide: