Here's the Hacktoberfest slides from tonight

Jeff Squyres

Oct 12, 2022, 8:00:24 PM10/12/22
to KYOSS Discuss List

Jeff Squyres

Oct 13, 2022, 10:25:57 AM10/13/22
to KYOSS Discuss List
Thanks to all who attended last night, and congratulations to everyone who made (at least one!) Hacktoberfest-qualifying pull request!  (A bunch of you made more than one -- huzzah!). Be sure to check https://hacktoberfest.com/profile/ to make sure that the PR(s) you made last night were properly counted against your Hacktoberfest tally.

Last night, I sent the link to the "quick refresh" slides that we covered last night.

Here's the full set of slides I presented back in September; there's a bunch more detail in the September slides than we covered last night.

Even if you didn't join us last night, be sure to join in Hacktoberfest -- make 4 qualifying PR's on public GitHub.com repositories in order to get a free t-shirt!

Happy Hacking, everyone!

--
{+} Jeff Squyres