Co-op Market Members Lend A Hand to Fairbanks Open Radio

Chris Friar

Dec 14, 2019, 4:50:13 PM12/14/19
Good afternoon,

The polls are now open for members of the Fairbanks Co-Op Market Grocery & Deli to vote for eleven lucky, local nonprofits that will receive proceeds from the Co-Op's Lend-A-Hand program in 2020.

Please consider taking a few minutes to vote for Fairbanks Open Radio among your selection of eleven worthy organizations. As the only 100% community-sponsored radio station in Alaska, we count on support from working class folks like you to keep our light and fast, no-frills operation underway.

https://coopmarket.org/owners-please-vote-for-2020-lend-a-hand-recipients/

Also, please be sure to pass the word to any Co-op owners you know who stand behind the only 100% community-sponsored radio station in Interior Alaska!

Thank you,

Chris Friar, Secretary | Fairbanks Open Radio | KWRK-LP 90.9 FM
KWRK.org | Live Audio Stream | Tax-Free Contributions
+1 907 374 0577 | 3535 College Rd | Ste 203 | Fairbanks, AK, US 99709