Co-op Market's 2019 "Lend A Hand" Program - vote for us!

Fairbanks Open Radio Solidarity Network

Dec 21, 2018, 1:38:44 AM12/21/18
to Fairbanks Open Radio Solidarity Network
Dear Supporters of Fairbanks Open Radio,

Are you a member/owner of the Co-op Market Grocery & Deli? If so, we at Fairbanks Open Radio encourage you to vote for us to receive a month of register round-up donations from the Co-op’s “Lend A Hand” program in 2019.

https://coop-market.org/owners-vote-for-our-2019-lend-a-hand-recipients/

Polls are open through Monday, December 24th. Be sure to pass the word to any Co-op owners you know who support the continued existence of independent radio in Interior Alaska. Fairbanks Open Radio is the only 100% community-sponsored, educational radio station in Alaska. We count on financial support from working people like you to keep our light and fast, no-frills operation underway.

Thank you,

Chris Friar, Secretary
Fairbanks Open Radio | KWRK-LP 90.9 FM
KWRK.org | Live Audio Stream | Tax-Free Contributions
+1 907 374 0577 | 3535 College Rd | Ste 203 | Fairbanks, AK, US 99709

Fairbanks Open Radio Solidarity Network

Dec 21, 2018, 4:53:50 AM12/21/18
to Fairbanks Open Radio Solidarity Network
If you were one of the unlucky folks who ended up at a dead end after clicking the link I included in the original email, please allow me to offer the following correct link instead.

Thank you for your time and energy!

Chris