Leading times for weekly meetings

Aldo Culquicondor

Feb 22, 2022, 2:48:38 PM2/22/22
to wg-b...@kubernetes.io
Hello folks,

Since I published the doodle over slack and github, we got 14 responses. Since we have people from all around the world wanting to join, I propose we pick these 2 times in alternating weeks.
  • Wednesdays 15:00 UTC (9 votes) 10 AM EST | 4 PM CEST | 11PM UTC+8 | 7 AM PST
  • Thursdays 23:00 UTC (7 votes) 6 PM EST | 12 AM CEST | 7 AM UTC+8 | 3 PM PST
If organizers +1, we can probably start next week (March 2nd)

I hope to meet you all soon.

Aldo

Abdullah Gharaibeh

Feb 22, 2022, 2:57:43 PM2/22/22
to Aldo Culquicondor, wg-b...@kubernetes.io
+1 to the two suggested times.

Danielle Lancashire

Feb 22, 2022, 3:04:28 PM2/22/22
to Abdullah Gharaibeh, Aldo Culquicondor, wg-b...@kubernetes.io
+1

Sent from my iPhone

Wei Huang

Feb 22, 2022, 3:05:42 PM2/22/22
to wg-batch, lancashir...@gmail.com, Aldo Culquicondor, wg-b...@kubernetes.io, Abdullah Gharaibeh
+1

Aldo Culquicondor

Feb 23, 2022, 2:58:26 PM2/23/22
to wg-batch, hwe...@gmail.com, lancashir...@gmail.com, Aldo Culquicondor, wg-b...@kubernetes.io, Abdullah Gharaibeh
I'm so sorry, I read the table wrong. The dates should be:

  • Thursdays 15:00 UTC (9 votes) 10 AM EST | 4 PM CEST | 11PM UTC+8 | 7 AM PST
  • Thursdays 23:00 UTC (7 votes) 6 PM EST | 12 AM CEST | 7 AM UTC+8 | 3 PM PST

Danielle Lancashire

Feb 23, 2022, 4:04:02 PM2/23/22
to Aldo Culquicondor, hwe...@gmail.com, wg-b...@kubernetes.io, Abdullah Gharaibeh
Np. My +1 still holds (although I've been enjoying meeting-light thursdays 😅).

Diana J Arroyo

Feb 23, 2022, 4:04:56 PM2/23/22
to Danielle Lancashire, Aldo Culquicondor, hwe...@gmail.com, wg-b...@kubernetes.io, Abdullah Gharaibeh

+1 for me.  Thank you

From: Danielle Lancashire <lancashir...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 3:04 PM
To: Aldo Culquicondor <aco...@google.com>
Cc: "hwe...@gmail.com" <hwe...@gmail.com>, "wg-b...@kubernetes.io" <wg-b...@kubernetes.io>, Abdullah Gharaibeh <a...@google.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Leading times for weekly meetings

Np. My +1 still holds (although I've been enjoying meeting-light thursdays 😅). On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 8:58 PM Aldo Culquicondor <aco...@google.com> wrote: I'm so sorry, I read the table wrong. The dates should be: ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Swati Sehgal

Feb 24, 2022, 9:29:08 AM2/24/22
to Aldo Culquicondor, Danielle Lancashire, hwe...@gmail.com, wg-b...@kubernetes.io, Abdullah Gharaibeh, Diana J Arroyo
Thanks Aldo for taking care of the logistics around the meeting setup, appreciate your effort!

Thursdays 15:00 UTC works perfectly but Thursdays 23:00 UTC will be very late for me. If it works for the majority, I won't object but might result in me having to skip some of these (23:00 UTC) meetings.

Thanks,
Regards
Swati

Aldo Culquicondor

Feb 24, 2022, 10:19:38 AM2/24/22
to Swati Sehgal, Danielle Lancashire, hwe...@gmail.com, wg-b...@kubernetes.io, Abdullah Gharaibeh, Diana J Arroyo
It's expected that not everyone will be able to attend all the meetings. That's what we have to live with by being such a global community.
Fortunately we will have recordings and notes.

Aldo

Abdullah Gharaibeh

Feb 24, 2022, 4:16:31 PM2/24/22
to Aldo Culquicondor, Swati Sehgal, Danielle Lancashire, hwe...@gmail.com, wg-b...@kubernetes.io, Diana J Arroyo
+1 to the proposed times.

Maciej Szulik

Feb 28, 2022, 4:55:56 AM2/28/22
to aco...@google.com, wg-b...@kubernetes.io
+1  to Thursday 15 UTC, the other one won't work for me since it's late at night :/

Abdullah Gharaibeh

Feb 28, 2022, 2:49:19 PM2/28/22
to Maciej Szulik, aco...@google.com, wg-b...@kubernetes.io
Thanks all, I created calendar invites for the two meeting instances, you can find the agenda doc and zoom links in the invite description.