Nominating Madhav for the GitHub Admin Team

Nikhita Raghunath

May 25, 2023, 10:06:02 AM5/25/23
to kubernetes-sig-contribex, steering

(Steering, this is just a heads up. No action needed right now. I will ping you for approval when I create the PR.)

Hi Contribex,

We would like to nominate  Madhav Jivrajani for the GitHub Administration Team. He has been a trusted member of the community and is also a Technical Lead for SIG Contributor Experience.

Madhav will be replacing Arnaud Meukam, who has decided to step down from the team. Thank you, Arnaud, for your service in this role over the last year.

Next steps:

  1. Lazy consensus from this SIG, if you have any objections please reach out to the leads before EOD Tuesday, 30th May 2023.

  2. After lazy consensus is achieved, we will create a PR and will reach out to the Steering Committee for approval.

Thanks,

The GitHub Admin Team

(Nikhita, Bob, Christoph, Nabarun and Ihor)

Nikhita Raghunath

May 30, 2023, 11:25:48 PM5/30/23
to steering, kubernetes-sig-contribex
Lazy consensus has been achieved.