Fwd: [cncf-gb] Update on Code of Conduct process improvements

Davanum Srinivas

May 19, 2022, 3:50:12 PM5/19/22
to cncf...@lists.cncf.io, stee...@kubernetes.io
Folks,

FYI, This is happening!!! yay!

thanks,
Dims

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gupta, Arun <arun....@intel.com>
Date: Thu, May 19, 2022 at 4:39 PM
Subject: [cncf-gb] Update on Code of Conduct process improvements
To: cncf-gb <cnc...@lists.cncf.io>

Governing Board members,

A collaborative effort is underway to improve and better document our processes for responding to Code of Conduct incidents across all projects within CNCF.  We're committed to ensuring that incidents are resolved in a clear, consistent, fair, equitable, and transparent manner. Today we want to provide you all with an update on how we intend to move forward.

Members of The Linux Foundation staff, The Cloud Native Computing Foundation staff, CNCF Governing Board and Technical Oversight Committee, the Kubernetes Steering, and Kubernetes Code of Conduct Committees met today to discuss lessons learned from past incidents and proposed improvements to the CNCF code of conduct incident response processes.

Today's conversation is only a preliminary step.  We have a lot of work ahead of us, and we'll provide updates to the community on a regular basis.  Be on the lookout for more information in the weeks ahead, including opportunities to review and provide feedback on the proposals we're working on.  We want to make sure all voices are heard.

Thank you all for your patience with us.  We are all growing and learning together, and are committed to supporting community health and safety as we continue on this journey together.

Sincerely,

CNCF Governing Board & Technical Oversight Committee

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#1202) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [dav...@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

Brandon Lum

May 25, 2022, 1:47:49 PM5/25/22
to Davanum Srinivas, CNCF TOC, stee...@kubernetes.io
This is awesome and going to be really helpful! Looking forward to this!

On Thu, May 19, 2022, 9:50 PM Davanum Srinivas <dav...@gmail.com> wrote:
Folks,

FYI, This is happening!!! yay!

thanks,