Proposal: Security Response Committee member selection

Tim Allclair

Dec 9, 2022, 3:20:39 PM12/9/22
to steering, security-discuss-private
Hi Steering.

As I prepare to step down from the Security Response Committee (SRC), I've had a number of discussions about how to improve the succession process & new member selection. I would like to put forward a formal proposal for a new approach (should this be a process KEP?), which involves steering.

Please take a look: Security Response Committee (SRC) Member Selection Proposal. I'll also add it to the agenda for the next public steering meeting in January.

Note: Although not all SRC members have approved this written proposal yet, I have received verbal approval on the overall approach from the full committee.

Thank you!

 Also, thanks to Ben Elder for suggesting the overall approach!

Christoph Blecker

Jan 15, 2023, 7:00:06 PM1/15/23
to Tim Allclair, steering, security-discuss-private
Happy new year Tim and SRC,
I've added this to our agenda to review.

Thanks,
Christoph