[ANNOUNCE] Kubernetes Code of Conduct Committee 2022 election results

Stephen Augustus

Aug 8, 2022, 11:03:10 PM8/8/22
to dev, steering
The Steering Committee has concluded this year's (2022) Code of Conduct Committee (CoCC) Election process. Again this year, we had a solid list of nominees and Steering thanks all of those who participated in the nomination process.

From the eight nominees we've selected the follow three individuals for a two-year term:
  • Danielle Lancashire
  • Hilliary Lipsig
  • Xander Grzywinski
We'd like to thank our outgoing CoCC members for their effort in the vital community function of upholding our community's values, creating and ensuring a safe, welcoming, and inclusive collaboration environment:
  • Karen Chu
  • Celeste Horgan
  • Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr.
Additionally, we thank Vallery Lancey, who has indicated a need to step down from the CoCC as of this week.
Jeremy Rickard was next in line in our latest election and has stepped up to fill this opening for the remaining one year of the term.

Please welcome Danielle, Hilliary, Xander, and Jeremy!

Thank you,
Your Kubernetes Steering Committee