Nominating new co-chairs!

Tasha Drew

Apr 14, 2022, 6:46:06 AM4/14/22
to kubernetes-wg-multitenancy, stee...@kubernetes.io
Hi all,

We are nominating the following folks to be co-chairs of the Multi-Tenancy working group.

Ryan Bezdicek - all around all star of multi-tenancy
Jim Bugwadia - lead of Multi-Tenancy Benchmarks Project
Adrian Ludwin - lead of the Hierarchical Namespace Project
Fei Guo - lead of Virtual Cluster Project

We are also thanking Sanjeev Rampal for his service to the working group as he moves to emeritus status for co-chair.

Please reply or reach out if you have any feedback around these proposed changes to the co-chairs. We'll plan to declare lazy consensus and update our GitHub repo next Friday (April 15) if nothing comes up.

We can also discuss at our meeting later today!

Cheers, Tasha

Tasha Drew

Apr 19, 2022, 2:15:36 PM4/19/22
to kubernetes-wg-multitenancy, stee...@kubernetes.io
Adding @stee...@kubernetes.io for visibility

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 11:08 AM Tasha Drew <tasha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Lazy consensus time has passed, so congratulations to Fei, Adrian, Jim, and Ryan on your new co-chair status!

Cheers, Tasha

Jim Bugwadia

Apr 19, 2022, 5:59:38 PM4/19/22
to Tasha Drew, kubernetes-wg-multitenancy, stee...@kubernetes.io
Thanks, Tasha!

Looking forward to continuing work with the group.