Fwd: [cncf-toc] Code of Conduct Committee Nominations open now through September 19

Christoph Blecker

Sep 8, 2023, 3:02:49 PM9/8/23
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amye Scavarda Perrin <asca...@linuxfoundation.org>
Date: Fri, Sep 8, 2023 at 9:05 AM
Subject: [cncf-toc] Code of Conduct Committee Nominations open now through September 19
To: CNCF TOC <cncf...@lists.cncf.io>

Hi all,
The code of conduct committee nominations are now open.
Under the Code of Conduct Committee Charter, the committee will consist of 3 elected community members and 2 CNCF-appointed staff members, plus alternates.

We'll be accepting nominations through September 19th (noon Pacific time close).

Timeline:
  • Call for Nominations opens: September 8 *we are here*
  • Call for nominations closes: September 19 at noon Pacific time
  • Eligibility verification period opens: September 19 (21 days prior to the election completing (2 week qualifying period))
  • Eligibility verification period closes: October 3rd (7 days for election period)
  • Ballots will be distributed: October 3rd (7 days for elections)
  • Election closes, results announced: October 10, noon Pacific
Thank you!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | am...@linuxfoundation.org
_._,_._,_