Re: CoC WG Request for Feedback

Christoph Blecker

Jan 27, 2023, 8:19:07 PM1/27/23
to cncf-...@lists.cncf.io
Hello and happy new year everyone,
We continue to work through feedback, and in particular are looking for feedback on possible updates to the Code of Conduct itself.

You can see our roadmap of current priorities, and more details on how to participate on our GitHub repository.

We continue to invite you to review these threads for the current state of these topics, and to provide input.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments, either directly on GitHub, or in our Slack/E-mail lists linked here: https://github.com/cncf/wg-coc#how-to-participate

Cheers,
Christoph Blecker
on behalf of the CNCF Code of Conduct Working Group

On Fri, Dec 2, 2022 at 2:21 PM Christoph Blecker <cble...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,
The code of conduct working group is actively seeking community feedback and input on a number of topics. We've created some discussion threads on GitHub to try and focus this feedback and input:
https://github.com/cncf/wg-coc/discussions/categories/request-for-feedback

We invite you to review these threads for the current state of these topics, and to provide input.