SIG Network Leadership Updates

Shane Utt

Nov 1, 2023, 8:43:34 AM11/1/23
to dev
Hello everyone!

Hope you're all having a great week prior to Kubecon.

Today we're happy to announce Dan Winship has recently become a lead for SIG Network. Dan's work over the years basically speaks for itself, and I think most people see him as already having performed this role for a long time (particularly with his help directing kube-proxy work). We're looking forward to the future of Kubernetes networking with Dan on board to help us shape it.

Thank you and congrats Dan!

Cheers,

Shane

Maciej Szulik