Join Us as a Volunteer for the Kubernetes Contributor Summit in Chicago!

Arvind Parekh

Jun 27, 2024, 1:16:51 PM (5 days ago) Jun 27
to d...@kubernetes.io, le...@kubernetes.io, summi...@kubernetes.io

Hello, Kubernauts!

The Kubernetes Contributor Summit, North America (KCSNA) 2024 has been announced and we hope you’re excited! 🌟

As we gear up for the event, we have an exciting opportunity for contributors to get involved and help make the event a huge success. We’re looking for enthusiastic volunteers to assist on-site during the event. Your role will be to provide support and assistance, ensuring a smooth and enriching experience for all attendees on the day of the event.

Why volunteer?

  • Be a part of a key community event

  • Work with an amazing team

  • Gain valuable experience and make a positive impact

  • Receive special swag 😉

We are currently gauging interest and would love to hear from anyone excited to volunteer. If you're interested, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/YAFo8qJn4P3g7WQQ9 [1]

We understand that your plans to attend the event might not be fixed yet, and that’s alright. We’ll use this form as a record of expressed interest and follow up at a later stage. Also note, we do require volunteers to be Kubernetes Org members [2]. Check out the form for more info.

You’re also welcome to join the Ops team and get involved with planning between now and the summit, though it's entirely optional.

Thank you for your support and enthusiasm! And see you in Salt Lake City!

- Arvind Parekh, on behalf of the KCSNA24 Planning Team 🏈

[1]: https://forms.gle/YAFo8qJn4P3g7WQQ9

[2]: https://github.com/kubernetes/community/blob/master/community-membership.md

Arvind Parekh

Jun 27, 2024, 1:34:30 PM (5 days ago) Jun 27
to d...@kubernetes.io, le...@kubernetes.io, summi...@kubernetes.io
Hello everyone,

There has been an error in the above email. This call for volunteers is for the Kubernetes Contributor Summit North America 2024, happening in Salt Lake City, which has been wrongly mentioned as "Chicago" in the subject line. Please take note of that.

My apologies.