[Action Required] SIG Annual Reports

Benjamin Elder

Mar 6, 2024, 2:02:58 PMMar 6
to dev, le...@kubernetes.io
Hi all, it's that time of year again. This year we've drastically simplified the annual report template to focus on two key questions:

1. What work did the SIG do this year that should be highlighted?
2. Are there any areas and/or subprojects that your group needs help with (e.g. fewer than 2 active OWNERS)?

Annual report templates are live and we're asking SIGs to please submit by May 1st. We'll send a reminder again after KubeCon, but start drafting these when you can :-)

Also, while you're reviewing your SIGs, please consider adopting Subproject Leads!
Subproject Leads are a way to formally recognize the individuals running your SIG's projects and we hope documenting them will also help form a starting point for potential future SIG TLs.

Thank you for all your hard work!

- Benjamin Elder on behalf of the Kubernetes Steering Committee

Benjamin Elder

Apr 1, 2024, 7:47:43 PMApr 1
to dev, le...@kubernetes.io
Please don't forget this folks!

Benjamin Elder

Apr 29, 2024, 1:54:14 PM (6 days ago) Apr 29
to dev, le...@kubernetes.io
Hi all, we're still hoping to see Annual Reports submitted by May 1st, please take a moment while we're between releases to write down what you'd like to highlight and where your SIG needs help.

Thanks!

- Ben