[Please Read] Cherry-pick deadline for the 1.24, 1.23, 1.22, 1.21 branches - May 20 2022

Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr

May 18, 2022, 6:17:26 PM5/18/22
to dev
Hello Kubernetes Community!

I hope you are enjoying KubeconEU, but here is some news :-)

The cherry-pick deadline for the 1.24, 1.23, 1.22, and 1.21 branches is this Friday, May 20, 2022, EOD PT.

Here are some quick links to search for cherry-pick PRs:

release-1.23:
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+base%3Arelease-1.23+label%3Ado-not-merge%2Fcherry-pick-not-approved

release-1.22:
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+base%3Arelease-1.22+label%3Ado-not-merge%2Fcherry-pick-not-approved

For PRs that you intend to land for the upcoming patch sets, please
ensure they have:
- a release note in the PR description
- /sig
- /kind
- /priority
- /lgtm
- /approve
- passing tests

Details on the cherry-pick process can be found here:
https://git.k8s.io/community/contributors/devel/sig-release/cherry-picks.md

We keep general info and up-to-date timelines for patch releases here:
https://github.com/kubernetes/website/blob/main/content/en/releases/patch-releases.md#cherry-picks

If you have any questions for the Release Managers, please feel free to
reach out to us at #release-management (Kubernetes Slack) or release-...@kubernetes.io

We wish everyone a happy and safe week!
Carlos Panato