CI Signal Report for Week 5 of 1.25 2022-06-22 🟡

Nivedita Prasad

Jun 22, 2022, 5:17:05 AM6/22/22
to dev
CI Signal Report for Week 5 of 1.25 2022-06-22, 🟡

Hello and welcome to the CI Signal report for the Kubernetes 1.25 release cycle. This is week 5 of the release cycle! The CI Signal team observes closely
The next release cut 1.25.0-alpha.2 is planned on 2022-06-28. As the release cut is next week, expect to see a message in #release-ci-signal to give a go or no-go signal from one of the members of the CI Signal Team.

Overall our status is 🟡  Yellow. We currently see no failing jobs on master-blocking and 1 failing on master-informing. We'll be opening issues for the failing job after observing for another day.

For more information and the latest state visit the CI Signal Project board.

Questions or feedback? Reach us on Slack at #sig-release or #release-ci-signal. Thank you!
week-5-report.md