Announcing new Instrumentation subproject usage-metrics-collector

Elana Hashman

Jan 19, 2023, 2:18:42 PM1/19/23
to kubernetes-sig-...@googlegroups.com, d...@kubernetes.io
Greetings, programs!

Back in October we proposed the addition of a new subproject for high fidelity capacity and utilization metrics.

That code is now live at https://github.com/kubernetes-sigs/usage-metrics-collector with CI results available in a new testgrid dashboard.

We will hold a kickoff meeting, separate from the main SIG Instrumentation call, on Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2023 at 10am Pacific Time (30m later than our usual meeting) in the SIG Instrumentation Zoom room. The meeting will be recorded in case you can’t make it. I’ve also sent a calendar invite to the instrumentation mailing list.

Hope to see you there!

- e

Elana Hashman

Jan 25, 2023, 2:18:37 PM1/25/23
to kubernetes-sig-...@googlegroups.com, d...@kubernetes.io
Thanks everyone for attending today, it was great to meet some new people!

The meeting recording is available on YouTube: SIG Instrumentation Usage Metrics Collector 20230125

Meeting notes are available in our usual SIG meeting notes document.

We will meet next in 2 weeks at the same time for an hour long technical deep dive, Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 10am Pacific Time. A calendar invite has been sent to the SIG Instrumentation google group.

Cheers,

- e