Production Readiness Review for Release 1.27

Han Kang

Jan 25, 2023, 3:50:07 PM1/25/23
to D...@kubernetes.io
Hi all,

We're making a few changes to the PRR process this cycle.

First, we have a batch of PRR shadows who are going to be performing PRR reviews this cycle, so please don't be alarmed if you don't have the regular batch of PRR reviewers doing a first pass on your KEP. The shadows are:
Second, I just wanted to announce that we are having a production readiness review office hours next week, on Tuesday at 11:30AM Pacific Standard Time. If you are working on a KEP and have questions that you want to ask in real time, this would be the meeting to attend.

Lastly, just a reminder, the production readiness soft freeze is Feb 2nd, so please have your PRR questionnaires prepped and ready by then.

Thanks,
Han

Josh Berkus

Jan 30, 2023, 7:52:26 PM1/30/23
to han...@google.com, D...@kubernetes.io
On 1/25/23 12:49, 'Han Kang' via dev wrote:
> Second, I just wanted to announce that we are having a production
> readiness review office hours next week, on Tuesday at 11:30AM Pacific
> Standard Time. If you are working on a KEP and have questions that you
> want to ask in real time, this would be the meeting to attend.

Is there a link or calendar item for this?

--
-- Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community Architect

John Belamaric

Jan 30, 2023, 8:42:53 PM1/30/23
to jbe...@redhat.com, D...@kubernetes.io, han...@google.com
It’s on the SIG Arch calendar, but here is the info:

One-off extra PRR office hours prior to PRR KEP soft freeze.