CI Signal Report for Week 2 of 1.25 2022-06-01

Arsh Sharma

Jun 1, 2022, 3:28:13 AMJun 1
to dev
Hello and welcome to the CI Signal report for the Kubernetes 1.25 release cycle. This is week 2 of the release cycle! The CI Signal team observes closely
Next release cut is planned in ~2 weeks (exact date not finalised yet). As the release cut is in the next days, expect to see a message in #release-ci-signal to give a go or no-go signal from one of the CI Signal Shadows.Overall our status is  Green.

We currently see no failing jobs on master-blocking and master-informing. We're still observing the few flaky jobs there for a bit longer before opening issues.

For more information and the latest state visit the CI Signal Project board.Questions or feedback? Reach us on Slack at #sig-release or #release-ci-signal. Thank you!

Arsh Sharma

Jun 1, 2022, 3:29:19 AMJun 1
to dev, Arsh Sharma
Please find attached the detailed report for this week.
week-2-report.md