SIG Testing Leadership Updates

Michelle Shepardson

May 18, 2023, 7:31:09 PM5/18/23
to kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com, d...@kubernetes.io
Hi all, hope you're doing well!

In the last few months, Brady Pratt (GitHub/Slack: jbpratt@) has been doing a great job helping keep SIG Testing running, and as such I'd like to nominate him as a new chair! I think he's stepped into the role well, and I'm looking forward to working with him alongside Brian going forward! ^^

Alongside this, I've spoken with Steve Kuznetsov, who is stepping down as a SIG Testing chair after 6 years of being a lead! Thanks Steve for all your work, as chair and elsewhere in the project, and hope to see you around.

We'll leave this open for a lazy consensus period of 1 week; if you have any feedback, feel free to hit up #sig-testing on Slack, me, or one of the other chairs.

Thanks everyone!
-Michelle

Davanum Srinivas

May 18, 2023, 8:05:45 PM5/18/23
to Michelle Shepardson, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com, d...@kubernetes.io
Thanks for all your work over the years Steve!

Welcome Brady!

Benjamin Elder

May 18, 2023, 8:20:52 PM5/18/23
to Davanum Srinivas, Michelle Shepardson, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com, d...@kubernetes.io
Thank you Steve, Brady and Michelle :-)

Antonio Ojea

May 20, 2023, 2:15:47 PM5/20/23
to Benjamin Elder, Davanum Srinivas, Michelle Shepardson, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com, d...@kubernetes.io
Thanks Steve for your great work

Congrats Brady, well deserved recognition