CI Signal Report for Week 8 of 1.25 2022-07-13, 🟡

Nivedita Prasad

Jul 13, 2022, 11:49:53 AMJul 13
to dev

Hello and welcome to the CI Signal report for the Kubernetes 1.25 release cycle. This is week 8 of the release cycle.

The CI Signal team observes closely

The next release cut 1.25.0-alpha.3 is planned on 2022-07-19. As the release cut is next week, expect to see a message in #release-ci-signal to give a go or no-go signal from one of the members of the CI Signal Team. Overall status is 🟡 Yellow.

For the last three days, we’re observing a lot of flaky and failing issues on master-blocking and informing (see k/dev for info, slack thread). Thanks, everybody working on resolving those issues!

We currently see two failing jobs on master blocking, two verified flakes & two failing on master-informing. Since we’re getting closer to the next release cut we will keep two eyes on testgrid these days.

 Failing jobs on master-blocking:

Failing jobs on master-informing:

 For more information and the latest state visit the CI Signal Project board.

Questions or feedback? Reach us on Slack at #sig-release or #release-ci-signal. Thank you!

week-8-report.md