Discontinuing the Weekly CI Signal Report for the Kubernetes Release v1.28

Meha Bhalodiya

Jun 23, 2023, 10:41:48 AM6/23/23
to dev
TL;DR: We are discontinuing the Weekly CI Signal Report for the upcoming Kubernetes Release v1.28. You can still find the CI Signal status in the Weekly Release Team Notes [1] or CI Signal Project Board [2]

Since release 1.11 (ref), a part of the release team has publicized some form of the weekly report, published to both the Kubernetes dev mailing list (example) and later also the #release-ci-signal Slack channel (example), on the state of CI signal health for the current release cycle.

Kubernetes’ CI signal has become more stable since 1.11 and the CI Signal subteam works hard to identify the individuals who can best triage failing tests, and is removing the publication of the weekly report from its regular responsibilities. If you want to keep up to date on the CI signal health of the current release, we invite you to check the weekly release meeting notes or follow the CI Signal project board, which the CI Signal subteam curates based on regular examination of the underlying SIG-Release testgrid dashboards.

This has been agreed upon in 1.27 Retrospective.

Questions or feedback? Reach us on Slack at #sig-release or #release-ci-signal Thank you!