Production Readiness Review Soft Deadline: Jan. 27

Elana Hashman

Jan 12, 2022, 3:27:44 PM1/12/22
to d...@kubernetes.io

Greetings from your Production Readiness Review team!

Production readiness approval is mandatory for all Kubernetes enhancement proposals (KEPs) since the 1.21 release cycle. We are a small team and have limited bandwidth. To ensure enough time to thoroughly review and address feedback on all proposals, we ask that your production readiness questionnaire is completed one week before enhancement freeze.

While we will make our best effort, any KEPs without a complete PRR questionnaire for the appropriate graduation phase on Thursday, January 27th may not be ready in time for enhancement freeze. The release team will assist by checking for a completed PRR questionnaire and reminding authors to finish it.

We’re always looking to recruit more reviewers! If you are interested in joining the team, consider shadowing for the 1.24 release.

If you have any questions or you’d like to get involved, feel free to reach out in #prod-readiness.

--

John Belamaric

David Eads

Elana Hashman