Kubernetes Annual Report 2021 Update

Paris

Jun 2, 2022, 2:37:17 PMJun 2
to d...@kubernetes.io
Folks,

Kubernetes Annual Report 2021 Summary is live
- Feedback issue inside of the blog post

Important section to highlight is the Help Wanted area. Our groups are making great progress with bubbling up their needs outside of /help-wanted issues on GitHub to target specific areas and high level initiatives that need work. Please forward to those you see fit. We will have more communication around this on social, other mailing lists, etc, going out today and over the course of the next few weeks.

Paris
on behalf of Kubernetes Steering Committee