[ACTION REQUIRED] Poll for a new time for the leads meeting

Nabarun Pal

Jun 22, 2023, 8:34:48 AM6/22/23
to dev

Hi leads!

Currently, the leads meeting happens twice every month:

  • 2nd Tuesday of the month at 8.30 PM UTC // 1.30 PM PDT

  • 2nd Thursday of the month at 5.00 PM UTC // 10.00 AM PDT

Neither of the instances is suitable for leads from the APAC region. We plan to change the timing of one of the meetings to a time suited for APAC. This will enable APAC time zones to get easily involved.

Please vote for a good time in the following poll: https://lettucemeet.com/l/beO1p by the End of the Day on 30 June. The poll is for knowing the most suitable time and day of the week. The meeting will preferably stay in the 2nd week of the month.

Best,
Nabarun

Nabarun Pal

Jun 28, 2023, 4:04:31 AM6/28/23
to dev
Folks,

Reminder that the poll is closing in 2 days. We have 9 responses so far.

Please vote for a good time here: https://lettucemeet.com/l/beO1p by the End of the Day on 30 June.

Best,
Nabarun