[notice] February patch releases are delayed

Adolfo Veytia

Feb 16, 2022, 9:26:41 PM2/16/22
to d...@kubernetes.io
(This notice applies to the following upcoming versions: v1.23.4 - v1.22.7 - v1.21.10 )

Dear Kubernetes Community,

Due to an ongoing problem scheduling Prow jobs in one of the community clusters, the Release Managers Team is currently unable to promote the Kubernetes patch release images to the production registry. We are working with SIG k8s infra to resolve the issue but for now, we are forced to delay the February patch releases.

All artifacts are already built and ready for release. We hope to get them out in the next few hours.

Thank you for your patience!

On behalf of SIG Release,
Adolfo García Veytia