Seeking input for roadmap item: "Define and collect input metrics about Kubernetes releases"

Sascha Grunert

Jul 18, 2022, 5:44:49 AMJul 18
to d...@kubernetes.io, kubernetes-sig-release
Hi all,

"Define and collect input metrics about Kubernetes releases" is one of
the items on SIG Release's roadmap. Could you please share your
thoughts on metrics we should collect by leaving comments on this
issue: https://github.com/kubernetes/sig-release/issues/1527 ?

It's especially helpful if you include in your feedback:

- the metric you think we should collect
- why this metric is needed—thinking particularly about what we lose
(opportunities, time, etc.) by not having this metric in place
- how we should track and analyze the data collected

Please post your thoughts by July 31, after which we'll summarize and
share as a follow-up on this thread.

All the best,
Lauri and Sascha
- on behalf of SIG Release