SIG-Multicluster Leadership Update

Jeremy Olmsted-Thompson

Jun 24, 2024, 4:26:31 PM (8 days ago) Jun 24
to kubernetes-sig-multicluster, d...@kubernetes.io

Hi all,

On behalf of the current SIG-MC leads (pmorie, jeremyot) we are proposing the following changes:

  1. Paul Morie will be stepping down from his co-chair position.

  2. Stephen Kitt is being nominated as co-chair.

(Jeremy Olmsted-Thompson will stay as co-chair)

Paul has been a SIG-MC lead since May 2019 and has helped to steer the group through several projects/concepts, providing excellent insight and helping to refocus work around the most critical problems to avoid distraction. Thanks Paul for everything you’ve done for the growing multicluster space.

Stephen has been contributing to the SIG for several years, leading one of the first MCS API implementations and helping to shape the project, and others since.

Over the coming months we will be looking for additional opportunities to expand and diversify SIG leadership.

Lazy consensus deadline for this proposal is Monday July 1, 2024.

Thank you!

If you have questions about this transition proposal please reach out

via any of:

- Slack: #sig-multicluster

- The current leads: Jeremy Olmsted-Thompson, Paul Morie (Slack @jeremyot, @pmorie)

If you have private concerns about this proposal please reach out to steering...@kubernetes.io

--
Jeremy

Tim Hockin

Jun 24, 2024, 5:18:33 PM (8 days ago) Jun 24
to jere...@google.com, kubernetes-sig-multicluster, d...@kubernetes.io
+1

Laura Lorenz

Jun 24, 2024, 6:40:25 PM (8 days ago) Jun 24
to Tim Hockin, jere...@google.com, kubernetes-sig-multicluster, d...@kubernetes.io
+1

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kubernetes-sig-multicluster" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kubernetes-sig-multicluster/CAO_RewZEGhFU-8e62gZ7B22EgaWdMxtcLX5Bh3-LZKM7wBSa3A%40mail.gmail.com.

Antonio Ojea

Jun 24, 2024, 7:00:18 PM (8 days ago) Jun 24
to laura...@google.com, Tim Hockin, jere...@google.com, kubernetes-sig-multicluster, d...@kubernetes.io

Jack Francis

Shane Utt