CI Signal Report for Week 9 of 1.25 2022-07-22 🟡

Nivedita Prasad

Jul 22, 2022, 11:46:24 AMJul 22
to dev
CI Signal Report for Week 9 of 1.25 2022-07-22, 🟡

Hello and welcome to the CI Signal report for the Kubernetes 1.25 release cycle. This is week 9 of the release cycle.
The CI Signal team observes closely
The next release cut 1.25.0-beta.0 is planned on 2022-08-03. As the release cut is in one week, expect to see a message in #release-ci-signal to give a go or no-go signal from one of the members of the CI Signal Team.

Overall status is 🟡 Yellow. We currently see 1 failing job on master-blocking and 2 failing on master-informing. The failing job in master-blocking has failed the last three runs. So, we’ll observe for another day before opening an issue.

For more information and the latest state visit the CI Signal Project board.

Questions or feedback? Reach us on Slack at
#sig-release or #release-ci-signal Thank you!
week-9-report.md