[HELP] KuberTENes Trivia

Carlos Santana

Jun 2, 2024, 2:50:01 PMJun 2
to dev
Hello my k8s family

Me and other fellows community members are organizing KuberTENes bash parties [1] around the world next week.

I started this google document [2] to collect fun trivia facts and timeline, if you can help capture history facts and fun questions on this doc. Everyone that has contributed and benefited from Kubernetes would appreciate it 🙏

PS: If you live in North Carolina stop by our bash party here in Raleigh [3]
PS: We are working on demos for people to run k8s v1.0.0 (none-prod 😅)

Thank you
Carlos Santana
CNCF Ambassador

Carlos Santana

Jun 2, 2024, 3:00:51 PMJun 2
to dev, Carlos Santana
It got to say in public, Tim Bannister already doing edits and suggestions on the doc.

Kubernetes would not be Kubernetes without people like Tim, every open source project deserves a Tim Bannister

Ricardo Katz

Jun 2, 2024, 3:28:19 PMJun 2
to csant...@gmail.com, dev
I think sig-contribex has a nice list they’ve been using on contributor summits, maybe having that list (or part of it) would be cool :)

Marek Siarkowicz

Jun 3, 2024, 8:01:25 AMJun 3
to dev, Ricardo Katz, dev, csant...@gmail.com
Some trivia I have collected myself https://github.com/serathius/kube-trivia