CI Signal Report for Week 8 of 1.24 2022-03-02, 🟡

Leonard Pahlke

Mar 2, 2022, 5:39:00 AM3/2/22
to dev
CI Signal Report for Week 8 of 1.24 2022-03-02 🟡

Hello and welcome to the CI Signal report for the Kubernetes 1.24 release cycle. This is week 8 of the release cycle!The CI Signal team observes closely
Overall, our status is 🟡 Yellow. Many jobs are marked as flaky. Right now there are 10 flaky jobs in release master informing and 4 flaky jobs in release master blocking.Some of these flakes are confirmed and issues have been opened. We are constantly investigating to see if we can find new ones. If anyone finds a flake let us know in release-ci-signal, thanks!

This week opened a issue for the failing jobs:
For more information and the latest state visit the CI Signal Project board.

Questions or feedback? Reach us on Slack at
#sig-release or #release-ci-signal. Thank you!