Join Us as a Volunteer for the Kubernetes Contributor Summit in Chicago!

Avinesh Tripathi

Oct 25, 2023, 10:19:02 AM10/25/23
to d...@kubernetes.io

Hello Kubernauts!

We hope this message finds you well and filled with excitement for the upcoming Kubernetes Contributor Summit[1] in Chicago. The event is right around the corner, and we have a unique opportunity for you to get involved and make a significant impact. Join us as a volunteer for the day of operations at this spectacular event!

Event Details:

- Registration closes in just 6 days! Don't miss out on your chance to secure your spot at this exciting event.

- Registration Deadline: November 2, 2023, at 16:00 US Eastern Time

- Event Date: November 6th, 2023

- Venue: Hyatt Regency McCormick Place[2]

- Link: https://cvent.me/qRPey3

As a volunteer, you'll play an essential role in helping us make the Contributor Summit a great success. Your assistance will be invaluable in ensuring a smooth and enriching experience for all attendees on the day of the event. Currently, we’re looking for folks to sit in on Unconference sessions, take shifts at the door, as well as help with possible sound/room issues as needed. 1-2 hours of your time is all that will be required.

To register as a volunteer, please click on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17sRYeB8XTI1MNiyZBC_UWUuIMNITDRhXjryrwTQCGxc/edit#gid=0

Please look at the “Role Descriptions” tab for some guidance around expectations in volunteering. Should you have any questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at summi...@kubernetes.io. We're here to assist you at every step of the way.

We're eagerly anticipating your participation as a volunteer at the summit!

Warm regards,

Avinesh, on behalf of Summit Team

[1]: k8s.dev/summit

[2]: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/illinois/hyatt-regency-mccormick-place/chimc