Heads up on kubernetes presubmit failures and golang 1.18

Davanum Srinivas

Mar 23, 2022, 9:50:17 AM3/23/22
to d...@kubernetes.io
Folks,

The following CI jobs had trouble when we flipped the images that run these jobs to 1.18 golang last evening.
- pull-kubernetes-verify
- pull-kubernetes-integration

So if you see issues in these 2 jobs, please rebase to master branch and ensure changes in 108901 are picked up.

thanks,
Dims

Jaice Singer DuMars

Mar 23, 2022, 10:08:33 AM3/23/22
to dav...@gmail.com, d...@kubernetes.io
As always, thank you Dims for everything you do for us!

Davanum Srinivas

Mar 23, 2022, 10:12:52 AM3/23/22
to Jaice Singer DuMars, d...@kubernetes.io
Thanks goes to Madhav, Nikhita, Antonio, Kir, Patrick, Carlos, Aditi and others! over on #sig-testing for coming together. I just filed the consolidated PR.

-- Dims