SIG Instrumentation Leadership Change

Han Kang

Jan 12, 2022, 11:18:29 AM1/12/22
to dev
(sorry for the duplicate, but I posted this also in the deprecated channel)

Hey everyone, Since @brancz has stepped down as a TL for SIG Instrumentation, we've nominated Damien Grisonnet as a new SIG Instrumentation TL. Damien has been an extremely active and helpful contributor to SIG Instrumentation, helping with multiple efforts, reviewing and writing code. Damien is a valuable member, maintainer and steward of our instrumentation codebase and has been invaluable in ensuring consistent quality while providing prompt review feedback on instrumentation contributions. If there are no objections, we will by lazy consensus approve Damien to the position in a week. Thanks all, Han

Elana Hashman

Jan 12, 2022, 12:14:58 PM1/12/22
to dev, Han Kang, kubernetes-sig-instrumentation

I want to echo Han in thanking Frederic for all the work he's done growing SIG Instrumentation and for Damien stepping up to fill the vacancy!

- e

Antonio Ojea

Jan 12, 2022, 12:46:25 PM1/12/22
to Elana Hashman, dev, Han Kang, kubernetes-sig-instrumentation
Congrats Damien ... and thanks to @brancz too

Wojciech Tyczyński

Jan 12, 2022, 12:53:59 PM1/12/22
to antonio.o...@gmail.com, Elana Hashman, dev, Han Kang, kubernetes-sig-instrumentation
On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 6:46 PM Antonio Ojea <antonio.o...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats Damien ... and thanks to @brancz too

+1

David Ashpole

Jan 12, 2022, 12:57:35 PM1/12/22
to Wojciech Tyczyński, antonio.o...@gmail.com, Elana Hashman, dev, Han Kang, kubernetes-sig-instrumentation
Big thanks to Damien for stepping up!

Kemal Akkoyun

Jan 12, 2022, 1:06:22 PM1/12/22
to David Ashpole, Wojciech Tyczyński, antonio.o...@gmail.com, Elana Hashman, dev, Han Kang, kubernetes-sig-instrumentation
Congratulations Damien and thanks, Frederic!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kubernetes-sig-instrumentation" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/kubernetes-sig-instrumentation/CADbCQV8Q%3DfrxbX0szWG1-ZnV3pE9KEB6KjZTDVB%2BfQay8EWmvw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Kemal Akkoyun

zhiquan yu

Jan 12, 2022, 8:34:13 PM1/12/22
to Kemal Akkoyun, David Ashpole, Wojciech Tyczyński, antonio.o...@gmail.com, Elana Hashman, dev, Han Kang, kubernetes-sig-instrumentation
Congrats Damien ... and thanks to @brancz too

+1

Kemal Akkoyun <kakk...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月13日周四 02:06写道:

Damien Grisonnet

Jan 13, 2022, 8:40:58 AM1/13/22
to dev, yuzhiq...@gmail.com, dash...@google.com, Wojciech Tyczyński, antonio.o...@gmail.com, Elana Hashman, dev, Han Kang, kubernetes-sig-instrumentation, kakk...@gmail.com
Thank you Frederic for all the contributions you've done to the SIG! And thank you everyone for putting your trust in me, I am looking forward to continuing working with you.

Elana Hashman

Jan 19, 2022, 6:54:48 PM1/19/22
to dev, Damien Grisonnet, yuzhiq...@gmail.com, dash...@google.com, Wojciech Tyczyński, antonio.o...@gmail.com, Elana Hashman, dev, Han Kang, kubernetes-sig-instrumentation, kakk...@gmail.com
This has now merged after one week of lazy consensus. Congratulations, Damien!