Need to pass client_id,client_secret,token_url from client header or query param instead of heard coding

kanipakam gnanakumar

Apr 25, 2024, 3:34:26 AMApr 25
to KrakenD Community
Hi All,

Need to pass client_id,client_secret,token_url from client header or query param instead of heard coding in krakend.json  (regarding Oauth implementation for end point in krackenD community version.

Is it possible. if yes please share me sample json to avoid harding coding of OAuth details.
if we hardcode these values then every one who knows krakend gateway url will access Actual API directly with out any security. then no point in using krakend community version for authentication.

Thanks,
Gnana Kumar K