Tomorrow is the FINAL DAY of the Book Fair!

1 view

Isaac Wedin

Mar 9, 2023, 7:38:43 PM3/9/23
to KPEaglenet
Hello all,

The Book Fair has gone very well this week thanks to Roberta, Erika, and our many volunteers! With our commission from the sale we'll be able to get a LOT more books for the media center and classrooms. Tomorrow is the FINAL DAY of the sale, so please drop by if you're able to do so - we'll be open from 8:30 am to 5 pm.

Some of the teacher wish list bins are down to just one book (Mrs Barr!), but others still have plenty available to purchase if you'd like to get a book to share with your child's classroom. It's also just fun to see what the teachers think our kids might like!

Finally, if your child has been waiting to buy an invisible ink "spy" pen, we may finally have those available tomorrow, depending on administration approval. Last year they were used to write some inappropriate messages around the school, so we're still discussing whether to make them available.

Thank you!

Isaac Wedin (he/him)
KP PTA President
(Oliver 6th, Sophia 4th)