International Night at KP is TONIGHT at 7 pm!

Isaac Wedin

Mar 24, 2023, 10:12:51 AM3/24/23
to KPEaglenet
Hello all,

Join me at International Night TONIGHT from 7-9pm!

A note from the organizers, Hosai and Audrey, about the event:

Every year this event gathers our KP families from around the world and families who want to showcase a country they have studied or visited. Entertainment will start at 7:15pm with our very own KP Singers followed by the group Cantaré at 7:30pm!

Here are many of the countries that will be represented:
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, South Korea, Mexico, Ireland, Chile, Pakistan, Argentina, Sweden, Ecuador, Kosovo, Venezuela, Nigeria, Greece, Japan, Brazil, Lebanon,
Germany, India, and France
.
We look forward to seeing you for an evening of learning, entertainment, and delicious food from around the world!

Thank you!

Isaac Wedin (he/him)
KP PTA President
(Oliver 6th, Sophia 4th)
Ask me about joining the PTA board!
International Night 2023.pdf

Theresa Walker

Mar 24, 2023, 5:18:09 PM3/24/23
to Isaac Wedin, KPEaglenet
The 5th grade will be selling drinks (and some treats) at International Night. Cash, credit cards, PayPal, and mobile payments accepted.

Stop by for juice or water (and a sweet treat) and help KP’s 5th Grade Fund, which pays for the fun end-of-year activities 5th graders enjoy—a class picnic, DJ dance party, and more.

See you there!