Please help replenish the KP staff lounge snacks

Cara Martin

Jan 5, 2023, 2:30:15 PM1/5/23
to kpeag...@kppta.org, mga...@gmail.com, Cara Martin
Hi Kensington Parkwood Families,

Happy New Year!

As we usher in 2023, please help us replenish the snacks and coffee for our wonderful KP staff. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.

Snacks can be dropped off in the bin at 4412 Franklin Street between January 6th to January 12th.

Thank you!

Megan Gatski and Cara Martin
KP PTA Hospitality Chairs

Cara Martin

Mar 11, 2023, 10:40:01 AM3/11/23
to KPEaglenet, Cara Martin, Megan Gatski
Hi Kensington Parkwood Families,

Please help us replenish the snacks and coffee for our wonderful KP staff. Please review the available slots below and click on the button below to sign up.

Snacks can be dropped off in the bin at 4412 Franklin Street between March 12th to March 16th.