Tree section transport for outdoor classroom

Peihan Orestes

Mar 9, 2023, 6:43:18 PM3/9/23
to kpeag...@kppta.org
Hi everyone!

Our beloved outdoor classroom needs some new tree stumps- the old ones are starting to decompose! A local family recently had to remove a tree and has some large sections, but I have no way of bringing them to school.

Anyone have a pickup or a minivan they don't mind getting dirty? The tree sections are 18-22" across and heavy, so I'd need some help with moving them too.

(Attaching a photo of the tree sections)

Thank you!
Peihan
Image.jpeg

Scott Lynch

Mar 10, 2023, 1:44:08 AM3/10/23
to Peihan Orestes, kpeag...@kppta.org
WOULD YA' LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIES!!!!!!

GREAT LOOKIN' OUT PEIHAN!!!!!!

Cheers,
Scott

Peihan Orestes

Mar 10, 2023, 12:39:32 PM3/10/23
to kpeag...@kppta.org
I think we are all set for vehicles- thank you to the Gerson, Terlep and Fogg families!

BUT! If you are willing to contribute some arm and back muscles to help us move the tree sections, we need you! We’ll be moving them Saturday (March 11) at 9am and Monday (March 13) at 10am.

Please let me know if you can help! Thank you!
Peihan