Lunch and recess volunteering

Isaac Wedin

May 21, 2024, 10:11:58 AMMay 21
to KPEaglenet
Hello all,

It's hard to believe, but there are only a couple of weeks of school left! If you haven't made it out to volunteer at lunch and recess now is the time. If you've completed the volunteer training then you're ready to help!

We like volunteers to use our sign up so we can see which days are covered, but you're also very welcome to just drop in any day you're available.

Lunch and recess run from 11:30 to 2 pm if you'd like to see everyone, or check the schedule if you'd prefer to volunteer with your student's grade only:

K: 11:30-12:35 lunch first
1st: 12:25-1:30 recess first
2nd: 12:00-1:05 lunch first
3rd: 1:05-2:05 recess first
4th: 11:55-1:00 recess first
5th: 1:00-2:05 lunch first
A-team: 11:45-12:50 recess first

Be sure to sign in and out at the KP front office. This helps the school staff keep track of who is in the building and tally up the monthly volunteer hours. Lunch is downstairs in the cafeteria, and recess is out back at the fields and blacktop. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Isaac Wedin (he/him)
KP PTA President
(Oliver 7th, Sophia 5th)