Science Fair (7-8:30) AND Book Fair (6-9) tonight!

Isaac Wedin

Mar 6, 2023, 10:42:47 AM3/6/23
to KPEaglenet
Hello all,

We have BOTH the Science Fair AND the Book Fair AND a 5th Grade Bake Sale tonight at KP!

The Science Fair will be in the Gym and APR downstairs from 7-8:30 pm, with the 5th Grade Bake Sale in the hall outside. After the Science Fair, be sure to drop by the Lost and Found on your way up to the Book Fair!

The Book Fair is upstairs, in the Media Center, and will be open 6-9 pm tonight. If you haven't signed up for a volunteer slot yet, there are still a few available (including 3:30-5 pm TODAY!):

Besides tonight, the Book Fair will be open all week 8:30 am to 5 pm. The Book Fair takes cash, credit cards, and Scholastic eWallet credit. You can add funds to an eWallet for your child here if you'd like:

Thank you!

Isaac Wedin (he/him)
KP PTA President
(Oliver 6th, Sophia 4th)

Theresa Walker

Mar 6, 2023, 3:47:17 PM3/6/23
to Isaac Wedin, KPEaglenet
The 5th grade bake sale takes cash, credit cards, and PayPal.

Bake sale tables will be upstairs outside the Media Center and downstairs outside the APR.

Stop by for a sweet treat and help KP’s 5th Grade Fund, which pays for the fun end-of-year activities 5th graders enjoy (class picnic, DJ dance party, and more).

See you there!