5th grade DJ Dance Party

Jane Kim

May 23, 2024, 6:01:13 AMMay 23
to KPEaglenet
Dear 5th Grade Caregivers,

We are excited for the kids to celebrate together at the 5th grade DJ Dance Party next Friday May 31st.

Please note that there is no strict dress code - but we recommend casual attire as the gym tends to get hot. For those who want to get dressed up, party attire is also welcome!

Please drop off your child at the lower level entrance at 7pm and pick-up will be at 9pm.

Many thanks to those who donated and volunteered for the party. We will be sure to send out photos after the event.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions (email: jane...@gmail.com).

DJ Dance Party Committee,
Jane Kim, Monica Keller, Yamilet Rivera and Brenda Chow

5th grade dance party flyer.pdf