Volunteer at the Book Fair next week

Isaac Wedin

Mar 2, 2023, 11:41:35 AM3/2/23
to KPEaglenet
Here's a message from the Book Fair Committee about volunteering next week. There are still a few SSL slots available for your older kids. Thanks for volunteering!  -Isaac

Good morning KP parents! This is a reminder that the KP book fair is a week away and we need your help to make this a success.  Volunteers will get one free poster for their child and one $10 voucher for anything in the fair.  We don't have any volunteers for Thursday March 9.  Also most afternoons are looking empty as well. Please sign up for a slot if you can. You will get to see your child if you are there. Attached is the class schedule so you can see when your child will be there during preview day Monday and Tuesday. Thanks to those who already signed up. We look forward to seeing you at the fair!

Thanks,

Erika and Roberta

kp book fair class schedule - smush.jpg